True beauty lies in the heart, but a clean, clear face can help it shine through. Our natural, cruelty-free face wash removes makeup, clears away oil and sweat, and cleanses dirt and debris, leaving you feeling fresh-faced, light, and glowing. Chock-full of acne-fighting ingredients, this cleanser will even help keep blemishes from getting between you and your ability to shine.
Who needs harsh soaps and chemicals to look absolutely stunning? Not you. That’s why we nixed the toxic ingredients you’ll find in conventional cleansers and harnessed the power of our favorite fruits to make the best natural face wash out there. Sea kelp, aloe vera, and fruit extracts work together to clear away oils, makeup, and other buildup while providing the moisture and nutrition your complexion needs to look its best. Everything we put in our cleanser is gentle and natural enough for any skin type to use safely.
The world’s ready for the true you. Put a clean, clear face forward and say “bye” to acne and blemishes. If you’re not 100% satisfied with what our natural face wash can do for you, just let us know. We’ll give you a full refund up to a year after your purchase. Need a little more convincing? Take a look at what our hundreds of happy reviewers have to say about how our cleanser helped their skin. But don’t look for too long – we have limited supplies of our cleanser available. Add yours to your cart,and get ready to enjoy fresh, clean, radiant skin.
How to Use Your Natural Face Wash
- Wash your hands. Cleaning your hands first makes sure you’re not transporting any additional oils or dirt onto your face.
- Wet your face. Use lukewarm water to avoid shocking your skin. You can use a wet towel to transfer water to your face, or just use your hands to splash away.
- Apply face wash. Squeeze a dime-sized amount of our face wash onto your fingertips or sponge. Rub them together to spread out the gel, then gently massage into your face with small, circular motions.
- Rinse: Rinse away any leftover face wash with warm water. Again, it’s up to you whether you want to use a towel or just splash water on your face.
- Pat dry: Use a towel to gently dry your face. Be careful: harsh rubbing can irritate the skin.
- Tone and moisturize.